We take care of you from beginning to end!
Our friendly and reliable hotline is always here for you.
Call (646) 801 6280 or visit Contact.
Fully Refundable Deposits
100 % refundable reservation deposits for cancellations made 30+ days before your trip.
Read more on our T&C page.
WHAT DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT COVER?
This Privacy Statement covers BookBuses’ treatment of personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") that BookBuses gathers when you access/use the Service.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES BOOKBUSES COLLECT?
BookBuses collects information you voluntarily submit to the Service, such as, the information we collect when you register for an Account: your name or email address. For individuals using the Service (i.e., Customers), BookBuses may also collect any information about your itinerary that you elect to submit to the Service. For Transportation Providers using the Service, BookBuses may collect various contact information, driver information, insurance information, information regarding permits and licenses, and rate structures that such companies elect to submit to the Service.
In addition, we may automatically receive and store certain, anonymous types of information whenever you interact with the Service. Such information may include the user's IP address, domain server, and type of Internet browser. This information helps us, among other things, analyze trends and administer the Service. This information is anonymous and contains no personally identifiable data. To the extent you voluntarily opt to use any of our Services that are based on your location and which may report on the locations of other users’ current locations (the “Location-Based Services”), we may collect and store information about your location at the time you use those Location-Based Services. This information can come from a variety of sources depending on the client you use to access the Services; for example, a mobile phone may report its GPS location at the time the Location-Based Services are used.
Information Collected Using Cookies:
At least two (2) days prior to a Trip, the applicable Transportation Provider must provide BookBuses with the applicable driver’s name and phone number. Transportation Provider acknowledges and agrees that this information will be shared with the Customer that booked the Trip, and that Transportation Provider has obtained the applicable driver’s consent therefor.
WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN?
The safety and privacy of children is extremely important to us. Every Service member must be over 13 years of age. Minors younger than 13 are prohibited from signing up or using the Service in any way. If you receive information that a member is under 13, we require the member to provide evidence of being over 13. If such evidence is not provided in a timely manner, we terminate the user’s Account and nullify all personally identifiable information displaying on the Service and collected from such user.
HOW DOES BOOKBUSES USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
- Provide the Service: Your information will be used primarily to provide you with the Service.
- Improve the Service: Your information may be used by us internally to improve the Service and develop new products, services and features.
- Financial Services: As stated above, we do not currently collect financial information, as that information is collected and stored by our Payment Processor. However, we may from time to time request and receive some of your financial information from our Payment Processor for the purposes of completing transactions you have initiated through the Service, enrolling you in discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, protecting against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
- Deactivation Policy: If a User elects to deactivate the User’s Account, User acknowledges and agrees that, while the Account will not be active, BookBuses may retain information pertaining to such Account in the event such User wishes to reactivate the Account at a later date. By registering for an Account, User hereby consents to the foregoing.
- Other Uses: Your information may also be used by us as set forth in the next section.
WILL BOOKBUSES SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
- To the limited extent we collect Personal Information – we neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information only as described below.
- Public Information: Some of your activity on and through the Service is public by default. This may include, but it not limited to, content you have posted publicly on the Service. We therefore urge you to think carefully about including any specific information that you may deem private in content that you create or information that you submit through the Service.
- Service Providers and Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf. For example, we may decide to use a third party payment processing company to process payments you make through the Service. In addition, parts of the Service may be hosted by a third party on our behalf. Your information may be accessed by such providers/agents, in the event that we need to share your information with them to provide our services or customer support to you. Unless we tell you differently, BookBuses’ agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Driver Information: As set forth above, a Transportation Provider’s driver’s name and phone number for an applicable Trip may be shared with the Customer that booked the Trip.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if BookBuses, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that BookBuses goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of BookBuses may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
- Protection of BookBuses and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of BookBuses, our employees, our users, or others.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
CONDITIONS OF USE
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES/SERVICES
The Site may permit you to link to other websites on the Internet, and other websites may contain links to the Site. These other websites are not under BookBuses’ control, and such links do not constitute an endorsement by BookBuses of those other websites or the services offered through them. The privacy and security practices of websites linked to or from the Service are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and BookBuses is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
BookBuses may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we use Personal Information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our website, or via the Service, or sending you an email. Users are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when he or she uses the Service after such changes have been first posted.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, please send us a detailed message at support@BookBuses.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.